I read a blog post from tylerstanton.com that says, “I’m not sure if you’re aware of this or not, but every blogger desperately desires that you, the reader, do four things – leave a comment, share the post, subscribe to the blog, and read some more posts. It’s how we validate our worth as human beings.”
And true (kinda).
I would love for you to do all four of those things but, relax, my self-worth is not dependent upon them.
Truth is, my current series is costing me readers (lots of them) – and subscribers (a few), which ironically validates my task.
I’ve gotta do what I’ve gotta do.
With that being said, there are ten things I hope YOU will do:
- Read your Bible.
- Understand that the Old Testament is still relevant.
- Learn about God’s character, nature, and purposes.
- Grow in your ability to interpret the Scriptures.
- Identify recurring themes that run throughout the Bible.
- Develop an awareness of the larger story of redemption.
- Establish your faith in Jesus Christ & know why that’s important.
- See the practical ways the Bible speaks to contemporary issues.
- Apply the Scriptures to your daily life.
- Share what you’ve learned with others.
Read | Understand | Learn | Grow | Identify
Develop | Establish | See | Apply | Share
It’s that easy.